CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

adding more

Ok, so I have decided to add more because my list is a little pathetic...

A large drying rack for dishes (we do not have a dishwasher)
A sewing machine... CHEAP maybe from DI or something, just so I can finish my curtains and
other household drapery
And here is a big one that I would really like...
I am looking for a new hobby, but have no idea what to do... So some sort of hobby that anyone thinks I will enjoy would be really fun and a great surprise, and give you a lot of leeway in what to get.

I think Brents list is very complete and I am sure he will be a happy boy this christmas!

ok that is it! I am out of things... If you are done you are done so do not feel the need to get anything on this list!!! Thank you!

0 comments: