CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

LOOK AT MY SKIRT!!!!!





Hey guys, this is the skirt I made! Yes it isn't perfect by any means and it would look weird if I wore it in my bedroom considering it matches my curtains, but I think it is pretty good for never making one, no pattern, and just coming up with the idea in my head. Frankly I am just happy that it fit and was long enough! Just to answer a question preemptivley, no I don't think the shirt matches, it is just what I have finished, plus I look way tired!

1 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Mallory,

it looks good. Probably way better than I could ever do. I will have to take up sewing when I am bored at home. Maybe in several months from now I will be posting cute outfits like yours.