CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Two Blogs!!

FIRST BLOG
Hey! It's Kalen the mom! I'm posting a new blog about my sweet Alexander. And by the way I don't have him anymore but I still have many stories. So for starters here is a picture to show how cool my baby really is! Oh.. And to reply to Marens comment... Mom said Alexander is the cutest!

SECOND BLOG
Guess what? i have a brand new look! There was a locks of love going on at my school and my friends were bugging me about donating my hair. at first it was just a joke but I decided to do it! I gave 10 inches of my hair... And this is what I look like now!

4 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

Kalen, the hair looks great! good for you!
-Brent

Brent and Mallory said...

Kalen that is great! I donated for locks of love too, except that I gave 11 inches! I am growing my hair out to do it again! I love your new look I think it looks great!

Eric and Cheryl said...

What a beauty! Kalen, I really like the new look.

Maren and Blake said...

No way Alexander is cuter. Can you take another picture of your hair in better light? I couldnt get a really good look of it, but it does seem to look amazing.

How do you like it? I am sure it may be easier to style.