CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

23 weeks down, 17 to go


I can't believe I am over half way done being pregnant. I am finally feeling better and am sure that I am making up all the weight I lost in the first 16 weeks. Poultry still doesn't sit well with me, so I don't even try. Here is the latest picture of me and my big belly.

Blake and I worked all day yesterday getting the baby's room in order. We figured we might as well put in the manual labor now while I can still help. We painted, put the crib together and put things in their proper place. We are still waiting for our new bedroom furniture to come before we move over his dresser. That will make the room look complete. This is a picture of the cute crib Grandma & Grandpa Forsberg got us. (mom & dad, that makes you sound old!) I am sure he will love it. I know Blake and I do. Thank you for the crib, it wouldn't be a baby room without it.

I hope everyone uses this. It will be a great way to find out what law schools Brent is applying to and what big dates Blair has. Look forward to seeing what people write.

1 comments:

Kalen Forsberg said...

I aam soo excited for you sis!!! Good luck you are almost there!