CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

UPDATE!!!!

Hey Guys!
I am just checking to make sure this works, and if it does thank you Maren and Blake for making it work. So I guess if this works I should update everyone on what is happening in the huntley household.
My biggest news is that I have finished all of my homework for the rest of the semester and so now I just have to study for my finally quizzes and finals and then I am home free. I have finally declared a major of Sociology and will graduate next December, and then hopefully start law school the fall after. I am doing an internship at Heritage schools, where I am currently employed and think it is pretty nice because all I do it answer phones and deal with angry parents.
Brent is not nearly are proactive as I am with his school work, but I suppose it is because he is taking 21.5 credits and has a lot more on his plate. He is currently working on two 25 page papers, and I am doing a very good job of distracting him whenever I can, just joking of course. His law applications to BYU, DUKE, and U of W have all been submitted, and he is applying at three more, which he has received fee waivers for and we are looking at Vanderbilt, Cornell, William and Mary, Washington University, Washington and Lee, Illinois, Georgetown, and Notre Dame. He has received many full ride scholarships offers as well as schools who also offer him a free lap top and foot rub! We are looking at selling his truck as soon as possible, and hopefully it will be sold before Christmas.
Our little homestead is holding up well and we have yet to turn on our heater which we are pretty excited about, although it may seem odd. Brent would like me to mention that we bought two new book cases; one from target, which we still have over 300 dollars from wedding gift cards, and one was my incredible find at DI! Brent is still selling books on Amazon, and he is having fun keeping the new shelves full with "great finds!" I am still working at Heritage and for the most part like it a lot. I am also volunteering at a program called STRIDE, which for the most part is a joke of a program, but the kids are wonderful so I like sticking around.
Well that is about it for us and we will have a Christmas list up tomorrow and at some point we will have wedding pictures posted!
Thanks! Mallory and Brent!

0 comments: