CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mom and Dad's Christmas List

Due to excessive pressure, I am now submitting a Christmas list. Several of you can go in together if you would like. I really do not want a lot because Dad and I are serious about remodeling the house and I don't want to store stuff.

1. I would like that fancy deep well sandwich cooker that they advertise on a tv infomercial. It can make corndogs and other exciting foods. You can purchase it for just two small payments of 19.95--and they include the specially made rubber spatula for removing food from the wells!

2. I would like a deep 12 - 14 inch teflon frying pan.

3. I would like that book that the girls bought at Deseret Book when we were up for Toren and Audrey's reception.

4. I would like an I Pod so that I can listen to music as I drive up and down to Grandma's house.

Love,

Mom
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, my turn. Like mom, don't need or want much from Santa.

1. A couple highlighter pen(s) for scriptures.
2. A tie. I'm thinking red (not a bright red) or maroon. Something that goes with browns or greys.
3. Book: Ripley's Believe It Or Not (Costco always has these each Christmas. Kind of expensive...~$15, so you might consider going in together.)
4. Costco Court tennis shoes. Size 12. I think they only come in "old man" white, but some other color (black/blue?) would be nice if available. (Expensive so you might consider as a joint gift.)
5. A gift certificate for Hagan's Chinese food! (Ahh so.....)
6. Cashews

As you can see, I don't need anything this year. It will just be good to have everyone home during the holidays.

Love,

Dad

1 comments:

Eric and Cheryl said...

Turns out that I don't need court tennis shoes, just shorter shoe laces for my current tennis shoes! Seriously, no need for new shoes. :-)