CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Closing on Monday

Well, we have gotten the official word that we will be closing on our house Monday, February 25th. That means the movers are coming on Tuesday. So next week I do have some plans, yeah!

Monday- close on house and move some stuff over
Tuesday- movers come and drop off stuff
Wednesday- unload boxes & get house in order
Thursday- have the baby
Friday- stay in hospital because I am exhausted

See, a full week ahead of me. The first full week since I have moved here. I just hope that Braden follows this schedule. I am letting him wait until Thursday. I am a pretty gracious mother. I promise to take pictures of the house once things are somewhat organized. Which, accodring to Blake (because he knows me), will be on Thurday morning, maybe before the baby comes.

1 comments:

Eric and Cheryl said...

Maren. Pace yourself girl. You don't want to be so exhausted from moving that you don't have the needed energy to deliver my grandson!