CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

What goes up....

...you know the rest. :)

I've been installing new canned lighting on both the main floor and then up in the second floor attic. The first floor went really well. However, after crawling around the attic to install the first couple of lights, I headed up to start doing the hallway lights. Well, one wrong step (darned bi-focal glasses) and through the ceiling I go. Ended up on my back dazed, arms cut a bit from hitting nails, and laying in a big pile of insulation. I just laid there a bit more embarassed than injured. It didn't help that I heard Kalen in a soft voice say, "Timbbberrrrr". I could have been laying there dead for all she knew. :) Other than a bruised ego and a sore back, it appears that I'm going to survive. After my little incident I started to wonder if I really really wanted canned lights in the upstairs hallway after all.

Things are progressing quite well with the house. Although, it is a huge mess. I'm estimating that we will not be done before April sometime. Unfortunately, we have to wait until the various contractors are available. All in all, it is going well and I think it is going to meet our expectations.

Dad

1 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Dad,

I hope you are smart enough now to go to the doctor's and get checked out, as well as get a tetanus shot. I don't want you dying before this baby comes. He has a lot of spoiling coming his way.